My experiment continues. Here is the back yard just three months (+two weeks) later. If you recall, I took a picture back in march: the back door yard, the first day of spring. Spring was a long time coming and in March I thought summer would never arrive. It did, in a rather soggy way, but still, what a difference! As you can see on the swingset (don't worry, the kids never use it anymore), we have become the guardians of a nucleus beehive for the summer and hoping the hive survives the winter to become a honey producing hive for next summer. The sand circle is our attempt at luring aliens for Ethan to play with.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
The Back Door Yard, First day of summer
My experiment continues. Here is the back yard just three months (+two weeks) later. If you recall, I took a picture back in march: the back door yard, the first day of spring. Spring was a long time coming and in March I thought summer would never arrive. It did, in a rather soggy way, but still, what a difference! As you can see on the swingset (don't worry, the kids never use it anymore), we have become the guardians of a nucleus beehive for the summer and hoping the hive survives the winter to become a honey producing hive for next summer. The sand circle is our attempt at luring aliens for Ethan to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment