Wednesday, February 18, 2009

some stuff from isabella

Well, since then one of the chickens has been eaten and most of the others have started laying. Ducky, one of them, was in the Press Herald on the front page. She's famous! Not really. Anyways, the article was about Portland and chicken ordinances (don't really know how to spell that).  I had a district jazz festival last week and we made it to the states! Yipee! We also won a trip to some fancy place in Canada with fun activities and stuff like that. Meanwhile, I continue to dream of Greece.

Happy belated Valentine's Day! --Isabella


4 comments:

Jane Marie said...

What, exactly, do you dream of Greece (I too dreamt of Greece A LOT a few years ago... we almost went there to teach English!)?

Isabella Emiline said...

Ever since I saw the movie Mamma Mia, I've wanted to go to Greece. (I know that place is fake, but still.) Especially in the winter. It's so sunny and looks warm. And I like the color of the water.

Anonymous said...

I like Greece to but only because of the history...

Isabella Emiline said...

I like the history, too. Although I can never keep my gods straight.