Awww Laurie, That is so nice. While you are at it don't forget the best band in the world has the best cd in the world coming out next week. Great review in Rolling Stone. Available in Vinyl - can't believe we don't listen to vinyl anymore - we just got a new/old turntable and even Edie noticed how great it sounds. Wandering - so check out Sticks and Stones. xo the derhaks and moe.
2 comments:
Awww Laurie,
That is so nice.
While you are at it don't forget
the best band in the world has
the best cd in the world coming
out next week. Great review in
Rolling Stone. Available
in Vinyl - can't believe we don't listen
to vinyl anymore - we just got
a new/old turntable and even Edie
noticed how great it sounds.
Wandering - so check out Sticks
and Stones.
xo the derhaks and moe.
I'd agree that the vynalsounds great and I think I am a little offended that "Even Edie thinks it sound good".....
Post a Comment